Falling Angelz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Tribute to Nick

abbz
    abbz

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lol Let Them Fight
    Class: Necromancer

A Tribute to Nick Empty A Tribute to Nick

Post  abbz Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 am

some of us may have been friends with him
    i thinks its only right tht we know wat has happened
    nick died in afghanistan for his country
    he was a brave, young and honest guy
    i dont know him tht well but we talk and play together and i gotta say he was an awsome guy
    im gonna miss him
    im sure thousands of others are too

Crying or Very sad
    Kim
    Kim
    Sweetheart of the Alliance

Character sheet
    Character Name: Janaeu Bloodmoon
    Class: Elementalist

A Tribute to Nick Empty My Memorable Moments with Nik Wilson

Post  Kim Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 am

God speaks to all of us who have or will stand in the soft dirt near an open grave. He transforms our hopeless grief into hope-filled grief by letting us know His love and salvation, and by telling us that someday we will see our loved ones again.

When we are cold on Earth, we can take comfort that our loved ones are in the warm arms of God. We don't like to say good-bye to those we love, but there will come the day that we have to. As much as we try to avoid it and as reluctant as we are to discuss it, death, is a very real part of our beginning to eternal life. Each of us must release the hand of one we love into the hand of one we have not yet seen.
    Nicholas Wilson was avery brave,young Marine with whom I had many memorable moments on vent with over the past few months. He told me so much about his wonderful family that I feel they are my family too. One of my most memorable moments is a night I was having a beer with John and I had just gotten off the game, I was walking behind John and I had no idea John had the mic on when I came in the room and I let out an enormous belch that even surprised me. Nik says, "Whoa John who was that?" John told him it was me, I was so embarrassed he had heard that and he told me he rated that one a 10 for sure and he never gives 10's on belches , not even for the guys!! I was embarrassed and he told me not to be cuz it was the best belch he ever heard, I laughed so hard with him...I'll never forget how he always made me laugh til my sides burst. (hahaha) I love you Nik, and I'll miss you very much. I only wish I had more time to tell you Goodbye! R.I.P Nik Wilson, maybe someday our spirits will cross again. ~Kim~ Sad

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 am