Falling Angelz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How to be a ritualist

Geo

Character sheet
    Character Name: Geo the Spirit
    Class: Ritualist

How to be a ritualist Empty How to be a ritualist

Post  Geo Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Does anybody else think being a minion bomber is useless for anybody but heros. It's so damn hard i never feel like im doing enough DPS to be worth bombing rather than just prot spirit spamming or healing. Any suggestions on what to do with my rit, what most ppl expect a ritualist to be doing in their group, im kinda new
    Amensty x
    Amensty x
    Alliance Co-Leader

Character sheet
    Character Name: Amensty x
    Class: Paragon

How to be a ritualist Empty Re: How to be a ritualist

Post  Amensty x Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:14 am

I run a rit myself, They have buffed alot of rits moves this month making quite the threat in a pve environment for example *Summoning spirits immedietly* you can hold up to 6 attacking spirits "Pain,bloodsong,Vampirism and use signet of spirits which gives you 3 more to utilize" Then cast painful bond and draw spirits along with a res or its optional and let ur spirits do the work they do mass dmg and are now loved by Teams in pve.

I Run My spirit build in pve with 3 necro sabway which is pretty full on, having a Minion master (hero) Minions plus spirits = great dmg. Also for team environments or pvp environments healing is usually a great alter alias as rits prove to be great healers.

Minion bombing is a full on task takes alot of clicking and casting so either Spirit spammer or Rit Healer are probable better options. Hopefully i helped you out a little bit ^^. cat cat cat Kat~

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 pm