Falling Angelz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Pritst of Death
brandyn
Dragon
7 posters

Diff people in charge of one thing.

Diff people in charge of one thing. Empty Diff people in charge of one thing.

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 2:58 am

Heya guys Exclamation This idea i've had for a good while in diff alliances. It is that one person is in control of one thing of the alliance. Though that this isnt an alliance of same tag that will work in Sync kind-of. anyways.

EX: John as the leader of the alliance while in control of PvP sence he likes to PvP alot Suspect

And Some-one in charge of PvE like helping people out in PvE, farming,teaching, Ext.

Some-one in charge of planing events like Christmas events for the alliance, Guild recruitment Weekends, Guild faction weekends, Alliance faction weekends. Guilds mite want one of there own, But i think this is a good idea.

Please say if you support this idea or not. Thanks Exclamation scratch

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- Supporters ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Me Exclamation

Last edited by AJ/colorful on Sat May 30, 2009 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dragon
    Dragon
    The Undead

Character sheet
    Character Name: Dragon Simon
    Class: Warrior

Diff people in charge of one thing. Empty Re: Diff people in charge of one thing.

Post  Dragon Sat May 30, 2009 3:14 am

Hmm.. sounds good AJ. But the problem is forcing people into a responsibility gives them an overhead in real life. Most people in this alliance are 18+ and working/have a family etc. John already plays too much I think Razz Asking him to be "in-charge" of PvP is a big responsibility for him and i'm sure Kim will have to find some other guy to live with Laughing

However if anyone is willing to volunteer to take up such positions, just reply here and we can all discuss it in the alliance as one Smile

Made this post a sticky.

Diff people in charge of one thing. Empty Re: Diff people in charge of one thing.

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:38 am

Well he plays PvP alot anyways Razz and with things like this, the people that would take charge would take some weight off john. and being in charge of PvP in the alliance isnt that much is it? what do you do as a in-charge of PvP kind-of guy? And ya never know when some-one has time for it, and steps up.

I talked with john and he thinks i has a good idea, just if we could find some-one to do it Mad

I think i would be good for Planning...I would just try to get the hang of it at frist.

Last edited by AJ/colorful on Sat May 30, 2009 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dragon
    Dragon
    The Undead

Character sheet
    Character Name: Dragon Simon
    Class: Warrior

Post  Dragon Sat May 30, 2009 3:42 am

AJ/colorful wrote:Well he plays PvP alot anyways Razz and with things like this, the people that would take charge would take some weight off john. and being in charge of PvP in the alliance isnt that much is it? what do you do as a in-charge of PvP kind-of guy?

Yes I understand that having people who are in control of certain things will lower the overhead on people like John and myself. But we can't force anyone. Like I said earlier, if someone is volunteering to take up some small responsibility off us, it's well appreciated.
    brandyn
    brandyn
    Officer

Character sheet
    Character Name: Im Still That Guy
    Class: Monk

Post  brandyn Sat May 30, 2009 11:56 am

I think it being a game that everyone commits their own free time to, it wouldn't be forced.

I'm agreeing with simon that yo u can't expect anyone to do something, however i think certain people may fill a role willingly; enacting the plan that could be very beneficial. =]

I for one may take some position if open and no one minds, but at a later date; maybe towards the end of summer or in a few months when i am situated with money,characters, and proper skills and such to be most useful to other players.

I think the idea has potential and it makes sense. Although i'm not sure what all groups would be included.

PvP
    PvE
    party

the only thing is that when a player needs help they just post it in the guild chat or alliance chat, and someone helps if they can. Assigning roles makes sense, but i'm not sure if it is entirely necessary?
    The one group that i think is necessary is party planner, just because without organization nothing will happen. Other than that idk what really can be 'planned' and carried out. PvP and PvE is more of a 'what happens happens' basis so can't really be prepared for.
    Although:
    Without the fear guild there is a need for a GvG coordinator. That may be something worht looking into to, and actually i'll start a thread about it separately for members and someone to head it maybe (my first choice would be john or simon heading it whoever cares more to do so)
    Pritst of Death
    Pritst of Death
    Officer

Character sheet
    Character Name: Pritst Of Death
    Class: Elementalist

Post  Pritst of Death Sat May 30, 2009 12:27 pm

i could take over PvE if you guys want i play PvE and do way to much of it as is and i have no problem being in that spot if you guys wanna throw me there

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 6:06 pm

brandyn wrote:
    Without the fear guild there is a need for a GvG coordinator. That may be something worht looking into to, and actually i'll start a thread about it separately for members and someone to head it maybe (my first choice would be john or simon heading it whoever cares more to do so)

John and simon has alot on their hands as it is ^.^
    maden death
    maden death
    Alliance Leader

Character sheet
    Character Name: maden death

Post  maden death Sun May 31, 2009 2:43 pm

alright guys i read your requests for different people in charge of different things.i think ryan would be a good choice or loren.as far as pvp i dont mind doing it or if speigal wouldnt mind.and as for gvg thats something i would love to do .so with that in mind lets talk about this more maybe in alliance chat. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    jajatc
    jajatc
    Officer

Character sheet
    Character Name: jajatc

Post  jajatc Sun May 31, 2009 4:38 pm

i like this idea and i would love 2 be in charge of anything lol unless yall dont think im good enough lol Shocked Shocked Shocked
    abbz
    abbz

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lol Let Them Fight
    Class: Necromancer

Post  abbz Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 am

hahaha ok for AB Speigail has to be in charge cuz he is an AB legend and we all know it

so dont hv 'pvp guy/gal' make stuff like 'FA guy/gal' 'JQ guy/gal' and for speigail 'AB Lord'
    Geo

Character sheet
    Character Name: Geo the Spirit
    Class: Ritualist

Post  Geo Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Hello everybody, im fairly new but i saw this thread and just wanted to add my 2 cents. I'm sure people have thought of this before, but ive only recently got into GW, i quit WoW when WotLK came out, and in our WoW guilds we had class leads for each class/profession. They would act as higherup officers and be the go to guy for advice on a specific class. Now i don't know how this game works as much but just throwing in this as an idea for dividing responsibility and getting ppl the advice they need, Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:20 pm